Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Continued from previous post

And then they were done and got to see themselves

This had been another incredible experience and was completely worth it again. We all had a great time and I really do love watching the girls have this done. They are so enthralled by the whole thing and it is lovely to see. They had the Crown package, which was $59.95 each, making the total $119.90. This was added to our Stateroom account and was paid off using our onboard credit. We tried to tip each of the Fairy Godmothers but they were not allowed to accept tips so we just thanked them and left. It was about 10am by now so we had been in there for an hour.

We went back to our stateroom to get our passports and took a few more photos from the verandah

Passports and room cards safely in hand, we made our way down to deck 1 to get off the ship. I think we had to show both our stateroom cards and passports, though I'm not entirely certain of this. We walked down the walkway and took more photos

Being this close to the ship, we were able to grasp just how large it actually is. It towered above us and looked so stunning and majestic and impressive. It really is such a beautiful ship and looked so much better than the others that were docked next to us.

While we were waiting for Mum, Dad, Dan and Dave, we took more photos

[APP]https://www.thedibb.co.uk/postImages/37943/b878b3053c3058.jpg[/APP

See, look how much better the navy and yellow make it look

More pictures of the girls

I think they were messing about quite a bit here, and were getting a bit lairy. We had been waiting ages for the others and gave up at 10.35am and started walking towards the Bahamas sign.

Continued in next post

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23

Edited at 01:23 PM.
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List