Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Continued from previous post

We asked Madison and Kaley what they wanted to do and unsurprisingly, they both said swimming. Mum took both of them to wait by the pool while I went back to deck 6 to our stateroom to get their swimsuits. A few minutes later and I was back up meeting them, and Mum had got some good seats right next to the Mickey pool.

I quickly got the girls changed and they wasted no time in jumping into the pool

Though it looks like it, Kaley isn't drowning here!

They had so much fun in the pool. It is quite small, but this coupled with it not being very deep, did mean that neither Mum or I had to go in with them, we could just sit and watch from the side, taking photos and filming. At one stage, the lifeguards asked everybody to get out for 5 minutes, I don't know why, so they went to play in Nemo's Reef. This is also lots of fun but it was very noisy with the sound of the water and the kids in there who were just running round screaming! (Not my kids!)

They loved it in here. They were running around, giggling and generally just being really happy. Though they loved it in here, as soon as they were able to, they were out of here and back in the pool

Kaley kept going under the water, she wanted to do everything that Madison was doing. We got them out of the pool at 1.40pm and got them dressed. They each had a strawberry soft serve ice cream from Eye Scream Treats and we went back down to deck 6 to take their wet swimsuits to our stateroom to put out on the verandah to dry.

There was a Pirate and Princess Dance Party due to start at 2pm in the D Lounge on deck 4 so that was where we were going next. On our way there, we saw Phil and my Dad, which was good. We stopped off at Shutters for a quick look at the photos we had had taken yesterday.

We went to the D Lounge to watch the party, neither of the girls wanted to join in so we just sat and watched. Jake and Sofia were there with cast members and they had lots of fun dancing on the stage. There were lots of kids that had got up to dance too.

When this had finished, we asked Madison and Kaley what they wanted to do and they both said they wanted to go to the kids club so we took them to the Oceaneer's Lab. It was just before 2.30pm at this point. We first went for a walk on deck 4, around the outside of the ship while they were in there

Then went for a wander inside

We went back to deck 6

To go to our stateroom to pick up the girls Halloween costumes so they could go trick or treating.

We all love this cushion but just can't make ourselves pay out the steep amount for it

We then went back to deck 5 to collect the girls

Continued in next post

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23

Edited at 01:33 PM.
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List