View Single Post
Old 12 Apr 21, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post
ROBBOTOO
Imagineer

I usually start by having DH moaning at me about where the long stay car parking details are. They’re first in our holiday folder. I then detail where we’ve parked for our return!

Then he complains about where his boarding pass is while we check in our luggage. Apparently I take too long to struggle with all the paperwork plus my luggage!

Then he complains about what he needs out of his carry on baggage at security and stuff he needs to take off! Belt etc! Despite me telling him well before!

Then he complains I don’t have a belt etc to put back on after security and asks if I grabbed all his stuff!

Then he complains when I’m having to struggle with my hand luggage to show boarding passes to buy a bag of crisps airside!

Then he complains when I’m not ready to grab all on board luggage within 2 seconds of the boarding sign coming up to go to the gate!

Then he complains that because Ive not been able to get ipad, ear phones and stuff out of bags before boarding as I only have 2 hands to hold things, that once on board bags can’t go up in the overhead lockers within a minute!

I just get my own back on arrival as he drives for the whole holiday! Still I never complain!

Edited at 06:51 PM.
ROBBOTOO is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List