View Single Post
Old 4 Jan 17, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post

So now Christmas is out the way, I can finally say we are going this year! Only 149 sleeps to go! I thought it was a good time for an update on our plans.
Our ADR day was at the beginning of December and I was sooo happy to secure all the ADR’s we wanted, within 10 minutes of the times I wanted them! So we have the following to look forward to:
Breakfasts – Crystal Palace, Tusker House, Akershus, Ohana.
Lunch – Beaches & Cream, Be Our Guest, Rainforest Café Disney Springs.
Dinner – Rainforest Café Animal Kingdom, T-Rex, Chef Mickeys, Sci-Fi Dine-In, Whispering Canyon, Garden Grill, Be Our Guest.
And also Afternoon tea at Grand Floridian, Pirates League for DS1 on his birthday and Pirates and Pals fireworks cruise, also on DS1 birthday
So now I have those in place my plan is to start deciding on FP to book.

We have also booked a 1 night stay at Royal Pacific, very excited about this! We plan to eat at Hard Rock Café that night, would that need to be booked like Disney restaurants do?

Still looking for items to put in the goodie bags if anybody has any ideas? Also has anybody bought custom Mickey Ears from anywhere they could recommend?
Still got passports and ESTA’s to do! Hopefully can tick that one off this month.

Eeeekkkk it’s all starting to come together now!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List