View Single Post
Old 19 Nov 15, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Leyfy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
How great to be able to go again so soon. Spending NYE there sounds great. Look forward to reading more about your plans.

Diane
Originally Posted by rinroo View Post
Ahh so jealous you're there NYE, that's the day we have to fly home to be back for work. I loved the FQ & RPR. Can't wait to read the rest of your plans.
Thanks for reading

So, our food plans are now locked and loaded into MDE

We have ADRs booked at:

The Yachtsman Steakhouse - this is a firm favourite of both of ours.
The California Grill - I can't *wait* to see the castle all lit up from the top of the Contemporary!
Artist's Point - A new one for us
Biergarten - this is Phil's choice and we are going there for lunch on Christmas Day with a booking for the Candlelight Processional for the evening. We saw this in 2013 and it was magical

I've also booked us a table at Tommy Bahamas on iDrive - we ate there in the summer and it was our best meal off site. We are also thinking of revisiting Olive Garden and Bahama Breeze.

I've booked us fastpasses for our days on site - mostly in the afternoon. The plan will be to get to the parks early and park-hop to take advantage of EMH where we can. We know from previous Christmas that the parks are heaving by lunchtime!

Also looking forward to seeing the Osborne Lights and absolutely gutted that it is the final year for them

The only slight change of plans has been that since booking this holiday we seem to have ended up with a tiny kitten to join our elderly cat:

This is Zelda, she was found abandoned at 7 weeks old behind our row of terraces and I took her in. Who could resist that face!?

Our 19 year old cat is quite happy to be left alone for two weeks with a neighbour feeding her and keeping her company as she mainly sleeps all day. However, Zelda loves human company (plus she'd bug my other cat quite a lot) so a different neighbour who is home for most of the day has offered to look after her.

So, everything booked and the cats sorted - time to think about starting to pack... ?!
Leyfy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List