Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Another Wedding Trip - October 2019 Pre-Trip Report *Updated 07.09.19*

Another Wedding Trip – October 2019 Pre-Trip

Intro

My sister Danielle (the one the 2015 trip was all about! ) asked me last week when I was going to start this pre-trip as I started the last one at just under 400 days out and we are currently at 343 days! I was thinking I didn't have much to report on so far but then realised after re-reading the start of my last pre-trip (where we had already had ups, downs and changes), a few things have already happened with this holiday, though not quite as much as last time, so thought I would make a start.

The trip reports from my last two trips are here, Five Little Ones Take the Adults Sept/Oct 2013 and The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip October 2015, for anyone who may like a read.

I will start with the my family, as per previous trips, it will be what we do that I will write about.

I am Lisa and this will be my ninth trip. I love these holidays, I love the planning that goes with them, the shopping, the food, the list goes on!

My husband Phil and this will be his seventh trip. I listed him as a guest star in my last pre-trip report; as designated photographer, he tends to only end up in Memory Maker photos! I will imagine it will be the same again this time, though it is his own fault for taking such good photos.

Our daughters Madison and Kaley

When I started my last pre-trip report, Madison was nearly 6 and Kaley nearly 3; they have just turned 10 and 7! Time goes so fast!

This will be Madison's fifth and Kaley's third trip. They both love dancing and Disney and are just growing up too fast. Madison is still very wary of rides, especially after us going on Seven Dwarfs Mine Train in 2015 and riding at the back, not realising this was where the ride was the fastest, so there are a lot that are on her 'I'm not going on that' list! Kaley is a bit braver so we are hoping she will go on some of the bigger rides with Phil.

The rest of the cast for the trip are:

My Mum and Dad, Lorraine and Mick

I have lost track of how many times they have been now, what with going twice a year for the last few years. They have two trips between now and October, of course I am not at all envious!

My brother Ryan, sister-in-law Bethany, niece Piper and making his debut in my reports, my nephew Cody

This was taken in May this year when they went for Cody's first trip.

My sister Danielle and brother-in-law Dave

Another (almost) making their debut in my reports

Dan and Dave's baby boy, due in December

My sister Michelle, her fiancé Jamie, nieces Sydney and Kori and nephew Saxon, however, I don't have a photo of Michelle and Jamie to hand so this is just the kids for now.

The final members of the trip are members of Jamie's family, I won't include pics as I haven't asked them if it is ok.

I imagine that the title of the report, the fact that i have referred to someone as fiancé and the mention of family members from another family *may* just give away what this trip is about!

Next up, how the trip came about.

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23

Edited at 04:39 PM.
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List