View Single Post
Old 13 Mar 19, 02:08 PM  
Link to this Post
merkat
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
Well, both adults can ride it whether or not any of them have fastpasses. You don't need fastpasses to go on any ride. You don't need fastpasses to use rider switch.

However, I think you are asking whether both adults can use the fastpass queue if only one has a fastpass and the other uses a rider switch pass? The answer to this is yes*.

The first adult will use their fastpass to enter the fastpass queue whilst the second adult gets a rider switch pass and looks after the kids. After the first adult has ridden, they swap and the second adult uses the rider switch pass to enter the fastpass queue. I have assumed your kids will not want to ride or aren't tall enough.

If neither of you had fastpasses, then the first adult would have to enter the regular queue whilst the second adult could enter the fastpass queue using the rider switch pass.

(* At least, I think the answer is yes. Hopefully Hollie04 will correct me if I'm wrong )
Thanks that is exactly what i was asking.

And if one of the kids wanted to ride the fastpass queue with us they would need a fastpass also?

x