View Single Post
Old 16 Jul 19, 02:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
Oooooh look at that lovely countdown

Have to admit, I’m kinda jealous of all of Charlie’s plane activities haha! I’m sure he’ll be more than occupied!

Universal ticket prices are ridiculous! Disney is for sure better value. And to think they still charge for express passes!

Ah what a lovely thing for Pamela to do! I never saw these when I was out, so I’m very happy you got one

So excited for you all xxx
If I am honest I totally bought the funny face sticker book for me

Universal really is working out crazy money when you add in the cost of staying at HRH to get express passes! Ah well, you can't put a price on memories eh!

Originally Posted by Michyloulou View Post
Great planning, I can’t wait to follow your travels. There’s nothing like your children’s 1st visit to WDW (took our 4 for their 1st trip back in April, albeit youngest was 7 & eldest 16), but still, it was so special to give them the holiday of a lifetime.
I love all of your ears, t-shirts & Charlie's activities.
And what a good idea re booking flexible Premier Inn rates & then looking for cheaper saver ones & switching. Never thought of that & am due to book 3 nights soon for a UK break, so will be using this tip! Thank you.
We are still watching the saver rate for Premier Inn, they don't seem to be budging sadly though so think it will soon be time to bite the bullet and just book (as they are still £20 cheaper than the flexible rate we have at the moment so still a saving!)

I'm so excited for Charlie to experience WDW for the first time, I don't think it matters at what age it happens, it is always going to magical (I was 29 on my first visit and it was still the most amazing thing ever!)

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Sounds like everything is coming together nicely Lisa! Lots of fab activities too Charlie there.

It makes my eyes water when it comes to park tickets but you always know it WILL be worth it & Charlie is still free too - yay!

Xx
Oh goodness, I am so thankful we don't have to pay for tickets for Charlie yet... when that happens I think we have to leave him at home!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List