View Single Post
Old 25 Jan 20, 11:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Sandraoh40
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by mickeyismybff View Post
I've done it both ways and honestly I think if you hop on a one day visit, it does feel like a mad dash here and there. BUT it can be worth it if it's a night with good evening entertainment in the opposite park from where you want to spend the day.

They are both excellent so it's hard to choose for just one day. I was there last week and just did Disneyland for one day as I had to leave by 5:30. I've done single day from Magic Hour to Park Close and in that time did both parks, but I knew my way around and I wasn't worried about skipping a lot of things.

If you want the nostalgia of it being Walt's park and to just soak it in, I would save the cash for something else I think. (After I would double and triple check that I couldn't stay a second day. )
Thank you.
We have the option of leaving late on the following day. When I say late, I mean later in the day rather than first thing in the morning , so could go then. I’m still pondering
Sandraoh40 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List