Thread: Festival tips?
View Single Post
Old 26 Aug 19, 07:49 PM  
Link to this Post
soooexcited!
Imagineer

soooexcited!'s Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
I'm just back from Reading day ticket only to see the mighty Foos. No camping for me thankfully premier inn a 2 hour walk away as no taxis to be had. My 16 year old is off to sundown this weekend his first time. DD is on her way home from her 3rd Reading. She didn't look as grubby last night😜 Biggest tip spread your cash. Don't take anything of value. DD had flag pole trolley chairs flag pinched the first year. Tent peed over multiple times. Tents drawn over. BIL woke up at V to someone putting their hand under his pillow while he slept looking for money. If your not a fan of small spaces do not go in the pit! We were right up the front last night. Ok while the Distillers Frank Carter were on but the minute the Foos came on everyone pushed forward hard like they do. I stuck it out for one song then moved to the side to let the youngsters churn up the dust. Pit crews are really great at looking out for problems. Loads of water cups passed out bottles filled (water not pee) and photos taken. You just have to watch out for each other make memories and stay safe.

Edited at 07:51 PM.
soooexcited! is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List