View Single Post
Old 6 Sep 19, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JellyEllieBean View Post
Great food report, the Portofino club breakfast looks lovely, gutted we didn’t get to the Polite Pig as those platters look lush. I agree about the snack credits we started out carefully and by day 3 was buying anything on a snack credit whatever it’s cost 🤣

I like the look of Chillis, it’s never really appealed, but looking at your food and value, I would definitely visit next time.
I had read so many times here to not hold back with the snack credits, but with only 5 days I really thought we’d use them easily! I have learnt!

We have always enjoyed Chilis, they also have a 2 for $25 offer which gives you the chips appetiser, two mains and a dessert i think if i’m remembering right

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
I'm a little bit torn about what we'll do.

We are doing a split stay with 8 nights a POFQ which I think I'll buy Dining Plan for but we're doing 6 nights at the Boardwalk afterwards that will have to be OOP. It should be the perfect opportunity for us to try lots of offsite places but it's our first time staying for an extended period in a resort that we can walk to a park from so I really want to make the most of being so close to Epcot. I think I need to do a lot of research into what's the best option.
That’s definitely tough, you don’t want to waste lots of time going back and forth whilst at the Boardwalk when as you say you want to make the most of the location

Originally Posted by Disney Planning View Post
Everything looks good. How was Amazing Animals?
It was fantastic, well worth doing. Having a private tour and hearing about all the animals was incredible, plus the chance to get up close to some of them

Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List