View Single Post
Old 6 Aug 17, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
Imagineer

Originally Posted by GopherLass View Post
EDIT: His reply follows...

Thank you for commenting on my report. It is quite UNCOMMON for ballparks to have vegetable patches - but I thought it was amazing to think that you can get baseball food grown right there.

Yes, $4 WAS reasonable for the Paul Revere Museum - but I suppose it might have gone up now. I understand why they don't allow photos - but it was still sad. I did buy some postcards there, though.

I think the reason why you may not have heard about the molasses flood before is that it has been overshadowed by BIGGER disasters. But on hot days in Boston you can STILL SMELL the Molasses in that neighbourhood. Isn't that cool? There is a good book about the flood for adults called "Dark Tide".

And HAHA - My dad was Papa Poubelle last night again when he finished my pizza! Mother didn't cook proper food because we were out all day at the Athletics. We had pretty bad seats but it was still good.

Ungrateful child!

PS: I only ever watched one episode of Friends. I really struggle with sitcoms. Except for M*A*S*H - and Blackadder, of course.
Please thank Poot for his replies and the extra details in them. I'm still chuckling about Papa Poubelle and I'm interested to read a little more about the Molasses Flood, so I shall follow that up. It's hard to believe you can still smell the molasses; that's very cool.

Mother didn't cook proper food because we were out all day at the Athletics. We had pretty bad seats but it was still good.

Ungrateful child!

I'm very sorry he didn't get proper food. Hope the pizza tasted good anyway.

“I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say definitely what is and what is not possible", Henry Ford

Contemporary Resort - Disneyland Hotel - Treehouse Villas - Vistana - Youth Hostel Anaheim - Quality Inn Intern'l Dr - Port Orleans Riverside
Bianca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List