View Single Post
Old 9 May 18, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Drama Llama Issue Number 1

So, we've set the older 2 a chores list up to earn spends for Disney, such as tidy bedroom, polish, empty dishwasher, put clothes away, make bed etc. For each chore they do they get a certain amount of money. I thought it was a good idea to teach them to help out and also learn responsibility.

The drama llama disagreed, being a pre-teen with hormones and a room that would rival a pig sty, she took a hissy fit when she was asked to tidy it

The face that followed this confrontation was something similar to this

In her hissy fit state she declared she didn't want spending money as she doesn't want to go on rides and we can't make her tidy it. Let's just say a few harsh words along the lines of how privileged she is to get a holiday to Disney and how some children don't have half of what she gets got her thinking. Once she had calmed herself down she came and apoligised very sheepishly.

Drama avoided we set back to finishing off our plans.

So I've been thinking ... I really REALLY want to meet the Beast. Now I know you can only do this at Dinner service. I changed the plans when I found out they were bringing out the Pre-Fixe menu as we're quite fussy eaters and I didn't want to waste 2 TS credits on it.

I just don't know what to do!

I've cancelled our Hollywood and Vine breakfast as looking at the Disney Jr characters that are there wouldn't interest Noah (and this was mainly for him) and I only booked T-Rex because we had 1 TS credit each left and I didn't want them wasting, not too bothered about QS credits as we can turn them into snack credits.

I'm on the hunt for this

I've managed to get 2 Minnie ones for me and DL and got 1 of these for the boys but I now need another one if anyone can help! They're from Primark, however, they've stopped selling them as of 2 weeks ago. Cue me in Primark Metrocentre and Newcastle on Friday ...

Hubby

If anyone know's of anyone selling any please point me their way!
  • Holiday Clothes Shopping - Still need Mr G, DL to finish off - DONE
  • Trainers and Shoe Shopping - DONE
  • Autograph Books - DONE
  • Sweet Boxes - DONE
  • Travel Bags - Need to find one for Cheeky - DONE
  • Change times of the car hire - ABORTED
  • Print all confirmations off
  • School holiday forms
  • Order magic band skins - DONE

Edited at 04:17 PM.
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List