View Single Post
Old 16 Mar 19, 10:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Oh Kelly, I feel your pain. You. Will. Be. Back. I'm sure it isn't the end and you will have many more trips of fun and laughter and magic altogether.

A shame you couldn't fit in the soaps. I've still got some leftover from our trip as I took home loads they are in our downstairs toilet. I love seeing them! How mental is that?

Nipping into HS sounds like a fun morning, lovely to give away the balloon to a little girl.

The wait for your burgers is dreadful, what did they have to do? Go out and find a cow before they could cook the burger? Crikey, 30 minutes is ridiculous for quick service.

The Blaze pizza looks delicious as normal.

I have to say for someone who doesn't sleep well on planes you sure did a lot of sleeping well done to you!

So, the end of the trip report. In a way it's quite liberating. You have a couple of months until your next trip. You can focus on your assignments and the planning of the May holiday.

It's been absolutely brilliant following your pre trip plans with all the Disney movies in the summer holidays, doesn't that feel like a long time ago? Then through the dining report and the full trip report. I have really enjoyed reading about all your adventures. I cannot wait for the next one.

Xx

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List