col2501
VIP Dibber

col2501's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
Never Mind Epricot, I want to ride Splash Mtn again day 8

Sunday 23 October 2011

I was up first today, at 7.45, the rest of the troops didn't surface til later, which I suppose is understandable after the late night, last night!
I had breakfast, tidied round and phoned mum and being me, took some more photos...
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
How fab would it be to live on a street like this every day!
Everyone else appeared, all up and ready for 10.15 and off we went
[IMG][/IMG]
we arrived at about 10.45 and parked in film 27 right next to the tram stop, remember that, it's relevant...
[IMG][/IMG]
first stop was toy story mania even tho I knew we'd have no chnance of a small q and fastpass time would be so late, and I was right..we got FP's anyway for 7.10-8.10 but we knew we wouldn't really use them, but the line time said 40mins...really? for TSM thats not so bad, so we joined...
[IMG][/IMG]
But really, we only had an hour til our ADR at Sci Fi and I would have spent the whole Q fretting so we left with a view to doing this later...
instead we headed off to do star tours, I figured Jess would hate this being a simulator type ride, but how wrong can you be ...again.. she loved it!
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Next up was lunch at Sci Fi, we all loved it here!
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
we had onion rings to start, we shared these, gorgeous!
[IMG][/IMG]
and here's my drink, a space monkey, basically an alcoholic chocolate milkshake, divine and another glowing ice cube to take home - bonus!
[IMG][/IMG]
I had the Angus Burger with bacon and mushrooms, mmmmmmm hate to say it again but gorgeous!
[IMG][/IMG]
Chris had a Strawberry milkshake and a Reuben, just to check, I tried it again... yeuccckkk... I really really dislike these, won't tell you what it tastes like to me in case it stops you trying it but not for me...
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
When the kids were seated in the front they were told to keep an eye on us in the back! Nearly said, no worries there, we're married, but at the risk of upsetting the new hubby I kept quiet..
[IMG][/IMG]
And I love this one!
I will definately eat here again, we all loved it and although he'll hate me saying it, Chris said, as he's an old fart and a parent he liked it here as it was quieter than all other Disney restaurants as everyone was busy watching the big screen...
After lunch we headed here..
[IMG][/IMG]
One of my absolute favourites, so I dragged the boys on with us to make them enjoy it too...we were on the front row too, great for me..not so great for the kids as the stage is quite high..
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
continued in the next post to finish the day...

Colette
Our 1st Magical Disney Holiday!
Never Mind Epricot Trip report Oct 11
All Star Music and Hampton Inn Pointe Orlando June 2009
Sunset Lakes DIBB villa & HRH 15th October 2011
Esprit DIBB Villa 17 June 2014
Dubai Trip Report - just the 2 of us 30 Nov 2011
Introducing Queen P to Orlando June 2014 Report plenty of offsite delights food report June 2014

Edited at 11:09 AM.
col2501 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List