View Single Post
Old 9 Dec 18, 03:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellesdream
slightly serious Dibber

A mini update from me!

Planning has slightly stalled at the moment due to Christmas and still being so far away from flying! I did manage to get the Universal Photo package over Black Friday so we have 5 days worth of photopass and some prints as well all for $59.99 which worked out as £46 so I am really happy.

I have bought clothes for both of the children in preparation (just in bigger sizes!) otherwise I don't think I have done anything else currently.

We have no ADRs to book bar BOG breakfast and lunch hopefully and they don't release until February 19th so it's feeling slightly slow at the moment.
Once Christmas is out of the way we will have Caitlin's birthday and then it will be Easter and the Countdown will be on!

I am constantly looking for options for the Premier Inn at North Terminal and parking - it's currently looking quite expensive - fingers crossed that the sales in January will work and we get a good deal.
We have decided to have a party/picky/picnic dinner on our evening before we fly in our room in the Premier Inn and then breakfast in there which will be £20.50 for the 4 of us - bargain. We will probably purchase meal deals again in the airport for food and I would imagine James will eat that as he didn't really like the main meal last time, we didn't get a second meal/tea as we were indirect last time so it will be interesting to find out what the option is on the flight.

I'm currently trying decide whether we go to Kennedy Space Centre - we would love to but we don't have a car and the costs for one day hire plus tickets or tickets including transport will tip us to about £200+ so i'm not sure whether to go or not... Opinions are welcome!
Bellesdream is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List