View Single Post
Old 11 Aug 20, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Wee_Red
Imagineer

Wee_Red's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3
My favourite non dairy milk is Blue Diamond's Almond Breeze (unsweetened). I use it for cereal and it's much more pleasant that soy milk to drink straight (like tequila). Next up is Alpro's unsweetened almond. If I'm being honest, I buy whatever one is on offer in Tesco but that's my preferred order.

I copied someone I thought was cool when I was around 7 and ditched having milk in my tea - this has obviously worked out well for me in the long run Take my coffee black too.

If I do however have a hot latte when out, I tend to go for soy milk rather than almond and a cold coconut milk latte with hazelnut syrup - amazing.
For spread, I use Vitalite. I do not use cheese replacements, it was never something I enjoyed but I hear Violife is the best brand.

Alpro's soy yoghurts are great. Personal favourite are the blueberry & cherry ones. You can now get them as a large pots and are usually on offer. Tesco's yoghurts are good too.

Ben & Jerry's ice creams are pretty decent too. I've just bought coconutterly [sp?]. Coconut ice cream, chocolate bits, salted caramel and cookie dough - though you may need to skip for Gluten but chunky monkey should be alright?
Wee_Red is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List