Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Wysbob View Post
Afternoon all, hope you are safe and well

I am just looking for some help and advice if you can say . Like a lot of us we had this year holiday cancelled and we decided to reschedule for Oct 2021, we have been lucky enough to get these dates but we cant do any thing with them.

This will be are first time staying on-site and I alway said I wanted to stay at AK, and lucky this is what we have got whoop whoop. However as the prices have gone up we are looking to maybe try and save some pennies. So I was wondering if you lovely Dibbers would be able to provide what once you have stayed at and your experience and what Can be recommended.

Also can you book the Swan/dolphin through Disney? Just as I can see that on the list.

Sorry for the long winded story
I’ve not stayed in a Disney hotel that I wouldn’t stay at again. I’d prefer a moderate or deluxe over a value though. I think you just need to have a look at the Disney website and see what theming takes your fancy although probably best to see what’s available first.

You can normally book the Swan & Dolphin through Disney but it won’t necessarily be the cheapest way to do it. I don’t think they’re released until about a year out though so you’d have to wait.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List