View Single Post
Old 4 Dec 19, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
A lucky find getting breakfast at BOG, although perhaps from what you've said it wasn't luck it was persistence. But the perseverance certainly seemed to pay off. You really enjoyed the variety of breakfast, I have to say we usually go there once each year for brekkie and it is always worth it.

The dodging of the rain worked out well for you today, even if you had to endure tiki room. Ha ha, I love the pirates photo with your sunnies on.

The dinner at Sanaa also looks good, it's a dibb favourite that we've never made it to. I'm sure I should have my membership revoked for that, maybe next year will be our year for getting over to AKL and trying out some of the restaurants over there. I like your idea of ubering over, even if the return journey gave the boys something to think about. It reminded me of when we were on holiday in Turkey when the kids were 10 and 8, we were on a tour and they played Who the F*** Is Alice? repeatedly on the radio. Fortunately Kate was too young to notice but Max thought it was hilarious.

Another lovely day.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List