View Single Post
Old 6 Jun 20, 10:10 PM  
Link to this Post
lam
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by clucky1966 View Post
We are supposed to be flying with AL on 17th Aug, MAN-DUB DUB-ORL the return on the 31st same route.

We have 10 nights POR booked direct with Disney (but of course no DDP now) then 4 nights Universal with ATD.

I am holding out and hoping the FCO have not lifted restrictions by then (I know that might sound negative but I am really not sure I want to go or put my family through that)

But we have just have to wait it out, although as our balance date is creeping ever near it is a bit unfair of Disney to make all their change announcements but not yet contact customers via email with their options)

Frustrating

Totally agree.
If you booked via WDTC. there have been some changes as to your final payment dates.
We were booked at POR from july 18th and our final payment date was 23rd May.BUT

They 'moved' those dates so that you dont need to pay the final figure until a few days before your holiday.
I'll see if i can find the post somewhere and copy it to this thread.

So you may have a bit longer before parting with your money and may know by that time if flights going ahead or not.

good luck.

3/01-Sheraton 4 Pts & WDW Contemporary.7/07-DLP Sequoia. 3/08-WDW Pop & POFQ. 7/08-DLP Sequoia.4/09, 3/10 & 4/11-WDW AKV, 7/11- Doubletree@Seaworld & AKV -03/12, 3/13- WDW AKV 8/14 [I]Cabana Bay,OKW & AKV.07/15-BVP,BLT & AKV07/17-POR,BLT & AKV.07/18-AKV-Jambo,Cabana Bay Beach, Beacon Hotel,New York.[B]07/20[B] CANCELLED_OH NO
lam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List