View Single Post
Old 11 Jan 19, 02:54 PM  
Link to this Post
deanobrown
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by EcosseDibb View Post
...I can't believe no one has mentioned this already - you loved the Tikki Rooms?!?!

Universal Parks are great, we love them. Lots of simulator type rides, but we don't mind these (apart from The Simpsons - it's the only ride we don't do now as it makes us all feel sick). The traditional rides are all very good also, The Mummy, Hulk, HP rides etc, all well worth doing.

Not sure if you have kids or how old they are, but the Curios George area is a water play area that younger kids will love. We used to take the kids swimming stuff and let them get changed and play here for a while and we just relaxed and re-charged the batteries.

CityWalk has LOADS of restaurants too that are well worth checking out if you don't fancy the trip down to I Drive one night, also a Cinema for any wet days/nights if you don't fancy getting soaked. There's a crazy golf at Citywalk too, but it's quite pricey.

Volcano Bay is a good water park for all ages as well, so definitely worth a visit as it's included on your tickets anyway. More suited to teenage or older, but still plenty for the younger ones to do.

Definitely do the water rides, they are very good but do make it the last thing before you head back to the hotel as others have said, or take a change of clothes!
Hey! Curious George definitely isn't just for the kids

I love the ball factory behind too... Also good for the adults if you manage to sneak in on a day there aren't any kids about lol
deanobrown is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List