View Single Post
Old 12 Jan 19, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6

This morning we had a breakfast adr at Tusker House with the Rivers of Light Package. This has always been one of our top choices of character meal.
We were a little late checking in by the time we walked up from Pandora as hours had changed and the park was opening at 7am rather than 8am.

A few photos of the buffet:

And some plates:

I noticed the corned beef thing has disappeared which is a shame as I loved that previously. The food was all nice enough, the character interaction was good and our server was lovely. Ds wasn’t loving this for once though, I don’t know if he had overindulged on the desserts at the party last night but he didn’t really eat all that much. When I asked if he wanted me to book again for next time he wasn’t keen.

It certainly wasn’t cheap, $46 per head. Rivers of Light was packed though so it was nice to have the reserved seating. We like ROL, I don’t think it’s the best night time show they do but we felt it was one of the things that we really wanted Mil to experience so I’m glad we did the package.