View Single Post
Old 23 Feb 08, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post
fjmoore
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Will do! Am also getting very excited! For the record I phoned Virgin Holidays recently to ask why LBRV is no longer on their website as we have booked (in April 2007) a package with them, and at the time was told the new pool was supposed to be finished by end 2007, so we thought we would be OK for end March 2008, but realised with any building work it is often behind schedule, so there was some risk involved. This seemed to be reflected in the brochure prices which seemed fairly reasonable compared to others. The Virgin man I spoke to had poor English and a foreign accent, so can only assume he was at their call centre in India. Anyway we told me it was all fine, nothing to worry about, and there are no building works going on! Didn't believe him of course, but do hope all is well when we get there. Don't like the idea of being told on arrival that our accomodation has changed. Have not received tickets yet, but if any extra info comes with them I will post it. Can anyone tell me if the exisiting pool gets crowded? Is it always in the shade?
fjmoore is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List