View Single Post
Old 22 Jun 19, 12:20 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by Palm trees View Post
Another fab day for you all. I've said it previously in my comments on your trip report but your writing style is fantastic. The fun, joy and love for your family jump from the page, its lovely to read. I also particularly liked seeing the photos of your boys with baymax and your words about growing out of it were quite poignant, my eldest is likely to be 14 when we next visit and I hope he'll still want to meet the characters, but appreciate that may not be the case.

I know you keep saying it but it really does mean a lot to me -thank you, I am just pleased it all makes sense!
Your description that I highlighted in your post really hit home , I am so proud that this comes across in what I type. THANK YOU x

As for the kids getting older

We never had a conversation about it, it just happened - they wanted to meet Baymax and sent to friends via WhatsApp as a 'wish you were here'

Don't be afraid of the lack of character meet and greets - time save to queue for rides !

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List