Old 25 Jun 19, 10:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Joshie1
Imagineer

Joshie1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by CLDisney View Post
Have you ever had an issue with this? Like with immigration or any lovely surprise bag checks? Do you take them in hand luggage or hold bags? I've read some people saying absolutely don't take them, due to the issue with opiods in the US and how they can be quite strict with them if you don't have a prescription.

Similarly to you, I sometimes need them for headaches. I suffer from migraine and I occasionally need to take a codeine based pain killer to tide me over so I can get home/somewhere dark and comfortable before I'm useless to the world. If I could bring them, it'd be a potential life saver
Have taken them with me on multiple trips to the States except for a long weekend to Boston with my sisters. That’s when I found out they don’t sell the OTC.
They are only for personal use and like you, I need them for my migraine as I try not to take too many of the triptans I have on prescription.
I take one pack in my carry on and one in my hold bag - Solpadine is what I bring.

Edited at 10:53 PM.
Joshie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List