View Single Post
Old 28 Feb 19, 08:53 AM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by sunshines View Post
Can't wait to hear more about your dining experiences in the parks. We are playing at vegan choices more and more frequently and will make the change permanently (health reasons) as soon as we can make it a habit.
There is so much good vegan food in the parks now, we’ve been so impressed on our last two trips with what is available . I’m going to go back and pick up August’s report with three week’s worth of food before coming back to this one so hopefully you’ll find that helpful. We liked that we were able to eat healthy (more at table service than quick service) or just have a good vegan burger or hot dog. All the burgers we had on both trips were great (they’re all Beyond or Impossible burgers which are so tasty.) Then there’s things like vegan chilli, nachos, tofu bowl in Pandora, pizza...oh and pineapple dole whip of course .

Thanks for reading and commenting.

Originally Posted by I <3 Disney xxx View Post
Wow so exciting that you got another trip so soon. You been to FL several different times now, which would you say is the best time to go?
Comparing our April / May, August and February trips, I would say weather wise February was by far the most pleasant, the weather really was perfect. August was too hot for us but some people seem to cope a lot better than us wth the heat. There was quite a lot of rain in August too. Easter was somewhere in the middle.

Crowds wise, comparing our last three trips I would say February half term was the busiest but that was because of Presidents Day. I keep reading that there is no quiet time at Disney World anymore, and if you’re tied to school holidays I don’t think either Easter or summer are gong to be quiet, although the end of August did see a bit of a drop off in crowds in our experience.

If we weren’t tied to school holidays I would probably choose to go sometime around now (after Presidents Day but before Spring Break) because of the great weather and (hopefully) slightly lower crowds, or maybe October before Thanksgiving.

For us, I think we’ll go back next February half term for a Universal only trip to hopefully enjoy that great weather again. And for our next longer Orlando holiday I’m really not sure which is better; Easter or August .

Thanks for reading and commenting .
moosha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List