View Single Post
Old 19 Sep 20, 07:52 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

I did not know you have never done Astro Orbitor, you have to do it, just for the views. We either do it at rope drop, or during MNSSHP. It is such a faff though with the lifts, I don’t know why they thought that was a sensible concept.

Really interesting to see how the buffet operated. The starters looked fantastic, especially Kate’s! Quite impressed! They would have gone down nicely with that lovely bread basket with REAL BUTTER! The food was all really well presented considering their staff are more used to dealing with huge trays of food.

Your last picture looking down Main Street is lovely! Such a shame there’s some people in it as I’d have been tempted to get it framed. Love that you caught the balloons at the side.

My heart hurt a little reading Kate wasn’t fussed about the characters, I am hoping that maybe it is a temporary blip and she was conscious that you only had a short time on this trip and wanted to squeeze in as many rides as possible. Or maybe I am just in denial, who knows.

Yes, yes, yes to a Christmas trip! Although I am not too sure I approve of this new 'fly by the seat of your pants Abby'. She's a bit scarier than character less Kate.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List