View Single Post
Old 29 Dec 13, 03:51 PM  
Link to this Post
summersun
Imagineer

summersun's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
On to the planning, when we booked the holiday we were just doing Disney with the odd day, half a day of shopping but since then harry has become dinosaur mad and loves Jurassic park, luke loves universal the same as me (ride mad) so we have added the two park ticket to our virgin booking to get the added extra of early entry. We were hoping to get a good deal on the hotel but no such luck there….yet lol.

So here it is

2nd Nov, travel to Gatwick and have hotel over night and parking NOT YET BOOKED. We will also do twilight check in to get rid of the cases.

3rd Nov, our flight is at 11:40 am flying virgin, which I have never done before. we will have brekki at the airpork after dropping the over night stuff in the car. While waiting for our flight I will grab a meal deal for us all incase we don’t like the plane food.

We havent got the v-room yet and I don’t think we will, we like to look around the airport and shop.

Magical express is booked ready for when we get there, then its two weeks of fun at disney with a couple of days at universal.

Over the last couple of months we have paid up most of the holiday, renewed the passports and got new suitcases, done esta’s and virgins api, linked our booking to my disney app and sorted out our magic bands. it sounds like im all organized but im really not, im a worrier and like to know that every think is done and sorted.

Suitcase’s, we have gone for two new hard cases as we all ready have soft ones that we will use. Im planning on getting some shot glasses and xmas ornaments and thought that harder case would be better for this.

, for me

, for hubby
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/show...=gonna+get+wed
our dreams can come true pre trip report nov 14 cbbr nov 14

Edited at 08:09 PM.
summersun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List