Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Continued from previous post

We didn't stop for anything in here, we just carried on walking through until we could see the Hogwarts castle

This whole area never fails to impress me, even after seeing it so many times now. The detail is amazing. I love it that as soon as the areas change, from Jurassic Park to the Wizarding World, the music changes too. Oh, to be back there now!

Phil took loads of photos but I will just share a few

We had a slow wander around while Phil was taking photos and then saw Dan, Dave and his family. Dave's Mum had just bought one of the interactive wands so the girls help her do that for a while.

It was a lot of fun and they all really enjoyed it.

When they had finished, we went over to Honeydukes

I bought some Peppermint Toads ($8.47 inc tax) and drooled over everything else they had! While we were in here, Phil and Ryan had gone over to have a go on Dragon Challenge as there wasn't much of a queue. We didn’t have to wait long and they were back.

We walked passed this for now

And found some tables and chairs with umbrellas to sit at to have some lunch

This was the Earl's Club

And my amazingly delicious Holiday Turkey

The girls were very happy

We sat for a while eating our Earl of Sandwich lunch and enjoying the shade. Though it had been cloudy earlier, the sun was now out and it was really hot. This is actually the longest time we have ever spent in this area of the park! I really don't get it and think it should be changed for something else

We carried on walking round

And were soon in SeussLand

We went on the High in the Sky Trolley Train ride. The line said 15 minutes but was much closer to 30 minutes by the time we got on. We did all really enjoy this, I like the views over the park that you get. Once we got off, the wait time did now say 30 minutes. I don't know if we would have waited this long if we had known in the first place.

We had to take these photos again

Continued in next post

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23

Edited at 08:18 PM.
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List