Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Continued from previous post

I think this had not long opened

As we were walking back, Phil took a few more pictures

We walked through City Walk and were quickly back down at the valet area. We went and paid ($35) and they very quickly came back with the car. We tipped the guy $6 and quickly loaded everything and everyone into the car. We were driving away at 3.35pm, heading to the Outlets on I-Drive.

It didn't take long to get there and it was very busy when we arrived. We drove around a bit looking for somewhere to park but couldn't find any available spaces. We decided to valet park again and Ryan and Bethany paid the $13 for this. We only had an hour before we needed to be leaving to get to dinner so we went one way and Ryan, Bethany and Piper went another, arranging to meet back at 4.50pm.

We got a map and quickly decided where we wanted to go. Our first stop was P.S Aeropostale. We got Madison some jogging bottoms and vest tops, all at least 50% off, spending $42.62 including tax.

Next, we had a look in Carters and Osh Kosh but we weren't impressed. They had lovely baby and toddler stuff but the clothes for our aged children wasn't as nice. I was so glad I had done the order online at Osh Kosh before we had come over as the stuff I got was so much better than anything we saw in the shops.

We saw the Lindt shop and had to go in. I really wanted to get 100 of the Lindor balls (it was a really good offer!) but settled on 50 for $21.50 plus tax ($22.79). There were so many different flavours to choose from, I wish we got them over here.

Bath and Body Works was our final shop. I managed to get myself another 10 pocket bacs for $12.78 including tax.

It was now almost 4.50pm so we went back to the valet area. We handed over the ticket and the car was just being driven back around to us when Ryan, Bethany and Piper came back. We quickly got everything into the car, tipped the guy $3 and drove the short drive to near the Mall at Millennia. We were there just after 5pm so decided to nip into Best Buy as we were early. The Disney Infinity figures were on offer for $9.99 each so Phil bought four ($42.56 including tax).

Finished in here, we drove over to the BJ's Brewhouse car park and met everyone else at 5.30pm. Dan and Dave had booked a table before we came away, and we had a big long table, in a separate area off to the far right side, which for most of the time had no one else in which was really good.

The menu here is really big and varied and it took us quite a while to decide what we all wanted. To start, Phil had the chicken wings with EXXXXtra hot buffalo sauce ($10.25)

He really liked these, he loves chicken wings with hot sauce and always orders these when he can.

I had the broccoli cheese soup

I have had this before and really like it. I sent it up the table (after I had eaten quite a bit) so that Mum could taste it and it never came back as Saxon and Piper both really liked it.

Madison had mini burgers and fries

She ate these really quickly as she loved them!

Kaley had chicken tenders and fries

She liked these and managed to eat quite a bit. Their food had come out at a similar time to our starters so they weren't waiting long.

For Phil's main, he had Balsamic Glazed Chicken - served over baby field greens, caramelized onions and white cheddar mashed potato. Topped with crispy onion strings and a drizzle of sweet balsamic glaze ($14.50)

He really enjoyed this, the food was all so tasty. He isn’t keen on the crispy onions so I got to have those and they were delicious.

I had the Parmesan Crusted Chicken - topped with lemon chardonnay butter sauce, sun dried tomatoes, fresh basil and parmesan cheese. Served with white cheddar mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli ($14.50)

This was SO good! Everything was delicious and was a really big portion. I had far too much food so ended up eating half and boxing up the rest to take home.

For dessert, the kids shared two kids choc chunk pizookie's between them. Phil didn't want any dessert and as I had boxed up half of my dinner, I had just enough room to share a pizookie trio with Dan ($9.95)

Sorry, I only have the menu picture of this.

We had the chocolate chunk, white chocolate macadamia nut and salted caramel flavours. For those that don't know, pizookie's are baked cookies that are served warm and gooey still on the inside, with a scoop of ice cream on the top. These are so good and it was nice to be able to try the different flavours. (I make that sound like this was the first time, we always have more than one flavour to try! )

I don't have the receipt for this as we didn't pay. Dan and Dave had wanted to pay for us all as a thank you for coming to their wedding. When the bill came, it only had the desserts on. They had no idea what had happened until we realised that when my Dad had taken Saxon for a walk around the restaurant earlier, he had been and paid the bill! They sorted in between them and we thanked all of them for our dinner.

A couple of pictures from during dinner

It was getting late by now so we went straight back to Kidani, where Madison and Kaley went to bed. We needed some fruit so I went for a walk down to Johari Treasures. I bought 2 packs of 3 clementine's ($4.19 each) and a pack of grapes ($2.29), total of $11.37 including tax. I really should have thought of this yesterday and used some of the snack credits instead!

I went back up to our room and Phil went to have a look around and take some more pictures

Hidden Mickeys!

While he was gone, I sorted through our remaining spending money and watched a bit of TV. We all sat around talking and went to bed around 11.30pm, after taking pictures of sleeping little ones.

The next day, day 15 - Universal Studios, Cheesecake Factory, Mall at Millennia and Disney Springs is HERE

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23

Edited at 08:20 PM.
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List