View Single Post
Old 8 Jul 19, 02:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Join Date: Jun 08
Location: Lake District
Hello op I employ a few people and a couple of troublesome staff have resigned before I've had to take action.
What I have decided to do, if needs be in the future is use a specialist employment solicitor.
It may cost but will save a lot of harassment. I have the name of a local one not one online, who knows what that may be.
Feebee2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List