View Single Post
Old 14 Jul 21, 01:37 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by infuze View Post
Perfect thank you, I will have a look into this. Never again will I book fly-drive!
First of all can I say that you're safe with BA fly drive. Their cars through Avis and Budget are fully insured. Just watch Virgin and Tui dubious sales techniques.

We've hired a car on all of our 37 visits and always take the included insurance. From my experience of what Dibbers post please be wary of taking out 3rd party insurance.

First of all if you take 3rd party CDW scores of Dibbers have said that any minor fender bender will be deemed your fault and they will put a large hold on your CC until the respective insurers agree apportionment of blame - maybe a year.

Secondly a number of Dibbers in my 17 years on here have proudly posted a link to 3rd party cover and it took me a 5 minute word search to find out that it excluded SLI. Extremely expensive toilet paper.

I can't tell you not to take 3rd party cover obviously but please read the T&Cs three times.

You don't want to injure some third party in a crash that was your fault with only $25k SLI - hello bankruptcy

Mick

Edited at 01:53 PM.
mick is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List