View Single Post
Old 7 Jan 20, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post
debojahh
VIP Dibber

Monday 14th October

We were up at 6:30 today and all ready and in an Uber at 7:37. It was a great journey as the driver was playing Backstreet Boys the whole way

We got to the Contemporary and walked from there to Magic Kingdom. (we weren't planning to do to Disney but my sister Whatsapped me the week before as her friend works for Disney and got us complimentary one day explorer tickets).

So at MK we queued to grab our tickets which took only a couple of minutes!

We walked straight to Tomorrowland and were in the Space Mountain queue at 8:15 then headed to Haunted Mansion and queued before it went down so just before 9am we decided to grab breakfast instead.

Cheshire Cat cafe

We got 2 cat tails and a cold brew coffee.

This was $15.74 altogether, these were nice as we both love a chocolate twist & Arron loved the coffee but I found it a little strong.

After eating we walked over to Adventureland and made a little friend...

From here we rode Pirates of the Caribbean with FP+ before heading to Splash Mountain & waiting around 50 minutes. Then we rode Little Mermaid before heading BACK to Haunted Mansion.

We queued at 11:45 and were off by 12:22 which was pretty quick, next was our FP+ for Winnie the Pooh. There was a really awful man in the queue shouting at people about how they chose to spend their holidays.
It was very bizarre!

It was really hot so we headed to Carousel of Progress which Arron absolutely loves, from here we left MK and got the monorail to Epcot.

Into Epcot at 2pm, and we chose to join the line for this beauty.

It was so hot this afternoon and we had to queue in direct sunlight for a good 20 minutes. But we were off at 2:50 and wandered to World Showcase for a little bit of snacking.

Food & Wine

First stop Arron got a La Choza margarita from Mexico for $16.51

He then called his sister from China, so I headed across to maybe get a Tipsy Ducks in Love but decided to go for a Mango bubble tea instead.

This was $6.95 and was so refreshing! Mango flavoured but really milky too. Yum.

Arron grabbed another margarita and then we continued around the countries.

Next stop Italy for the limoncello margarita. $10

We stopped off in the American Adventure where we both got a lobster roll.

It was $16.50 for both and we perched on a picnic table with the musical stylings of Kenny G

We walked to Japan and looked around the shop as always. Who doesn't?!?

Then I ordered the rainbow Naka Gori for $4.80.

This was really interesting, the different flavours were nice & it lasted for ages. Was abit strong at the bottom though.

Arron proceed to buy a different margarita for $15.18

And then I stopped for another food item, tried the chicken & shrimp bao bun from China for $6.75.

This was ok, but I wished i'd bought the closed bao bun from Japan instead.

From here we left through International Gateway & rode the Skyliner!

We went Epcot-Riviera and CBR-Hollywood Studios.

This was a big thumbs up for us, Arron loved it & we thought it was quick, easy and different.

We arrived in Hollywood Studios at 6:25 & went straight toTower of Terror for our FP+.

Arron then got a Sierra Nevada from one of the bars.

At this point we aimed for Galaxys Edge and it was a lot less busy than expected. Arron was super excited & we joined the queue for Oga's Cantina.

Oga's Cantina

We were pretty much in here immediately and they explained the 45 minute time limit.

Arron ordered the Outer Rim and I had the Carbon Freeze.

The drinks were fine but I think this is more of an experience than anything!

We settled up with around $25 I think and left at 8:15.

We liked GE and it was nice to see it less busy.

We then joined the Star Tours queue before taking a punt on ToT at the last minute.

We ended up off the ride at 10pm bang on! So at this point we called an Uber from the new area and then headed to Walgreens.

From there were bought a sandwich, milk and Poptarts.

We split the sandwich before bed and went to sleep at midnight.
debojahh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List