View Single Post
Old 17 Jun 19, 08:41 PM  
Link to this Post
RobandLynsey
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Sonny Eclipse View Post
I think going by your post we were not far behind you. I agree with you about the people in the queue. There was 3 of us, a young guy on his own and a mother and daughter. We pretty much got each other through
and I think we would have actually been disappointed in each other if we quit
I had a wobble when the ride broke down and we were stuck in the room with the motor bikes riding over head. Thankfully they switched the sound off because it was very loud.
When we got to the actual ride we told the cast member we were a group of 6 because we felt we all needed to see it through together. I’m so glad we did because it was cool riding with them. We all had a wee hug after.
We weren’t like you though in that it wasn’t a free day for us it but day 2 of out nights stay at HRH and the second day of out 2 day base
tickets. We have been to Universal lots so have ridden all the rides plenty. We took the decision to stay in line over the 8hrs we thought it would be. initially we hoped to get it done in this time and with FoL passes could have gotten others done too but the park was closed by the time we rode. Like I said we fully excepted this was our choice but hey I’m Scottish and therefore a chancer so on the way out I went to guest services. First thing I said was the choice to stay in line all day was ours BUT if there was anything the nice guy could do I’d be most appreciative.
Without hesitation he asked what day would be best for us to come back. I wa sure so He gave me a code to bring back to customer services on Sat/Sun or Monday to get us all park entry. He also gave me a parking voucher so we wouldn’t have to pay again. I couldn’t believe it ! So nice of him and although I did go to see him so unexpected. I really thought he would tell me to get lost and quite rightly. Again the choice was ours. Great customer service from Universal and it actually got better when we went back Sunday. The young lady that we went to to get our tickets realised we’d stayed at the HRH but hadn’t got to use the FoL passes so she gave us them too.
We had a great day yesterday riding everything we’d missed.
Universal really did impress with their customer service.

Still can’t believe I waited 12hrs fora ride though !
Bravo Universal, that is awesome customer service.