Old 13 May 19, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
SASSAGALOLA FOOD COURT DINNER

This was supposed to be an evening at the Magic Kingdom but our plans changed.

We’d been to Disney Springs where I was hoping to get dinner but we ended up getting dinner at the food court instead.

Lily inevitably went for kids Mac and cheese again. She loves the stuff. She got grapes and a cookie as a side.

Kelly and Evie both got the create your own pasta. I’m a bit vague on what they both went for so I’m guessing.

I believe in Kelly’s was penne, marinara sauce, chicken, broccol and Parmesan. She really enjoyed it but it looked way to saucy for me.

Evie went a bit plain with penne, cheese and chicken. She said it was fine though but didn’t eat loads.

I went to a different station and had the Southern Classic - Fried Chicken
choice of three: Mache Choux, Mashed Potatoes, Glazed Carrots, Mac and Cheese, Green Beans and Red Beans and Rice. I didn’t fancy most of the sides so got mash and gravy.

(Note the hidden Mickey)

It wasn’t bad at all. The large piece of chicken was really good. The two smaller ones not so much but I was happy with my choice.

We again swapped our drinks for snacks. Kelly just got some fruit. Evie didn’t want anything so we grabbed a milk for Lily.

I went for the beignets. My first time trying them. You got 3 as a snack. Very donut like. Nice but not sure I’d get them again. The other didn’t like them and found them too “fried”.

Again we were all happy with our food court selections.

4 q/s used.

Edited at 01:20 PM.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List