Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
VOODOO DONUTS

Time to check out all the hype.

There was a bit of queue but it didn’t take too long to get served. You can see the selection while you queue but it still felt a bit panicky aboutwhich ones to choose!

We selected 8 in total. I chose the Memphis Mafia and Voodoo Doll, Kelly had the Peanut Cake, the Portland cream, Evie had a chocolate ring and Dirt, Lily had a glazed and Little Pink.

So the verdict. First off they were well expensive! Whe you spend that amount on donuts you expect them not to be piled on top each other in the box. When we lifted them out, the bottom ones were stuck to the top ones which Kelly wasn’t happy with.

I loved my Memphis Mafia and Voodoo Doll. Really tasty. Kelly hated her Peanut cake. To be fair it wasn’t great but she liked the Portland cream. Evie thought the Dirt was really dry but liked the chocolate ring. Lily loved both of hers.

I didn’t take pictures of them all as they weren't photogenic after they came out of the box.

A mixed bag overall. Very expensive if you ask me. The girls and a Kelly want to try different ones tonight

Edited at 11:16 PM.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List