Old 22 May 19, 11:14 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
CASEY’S CORNER MAGIC KINGDOM

Not much of a food day today after leftover pizza for lunch. We are offsite now but wanted to spend more time at the Magic Kingdom so decided to suck up the prices paying oop.

I’ve always wanted to try Caseys Corner. This was my first try of Mobile Ordering. I’ve linked my Revolut Card to MDE. Remember you have to Unfreeze your card for and have web purchases available when ordering. You can re freeze the card after. The ordering is very easy. I did it on the walk from Pirates Of The Caribbean. I clicked I’m here just before and we waited 2 minutes for it to be ready at mobile order pick up point. Very handy.

Evie and Lily both got plain hot dogs. Evie chose apple slices, Lily fries. Both enjoyed them.

I got the hot diggity dog. A hot dog with onion strings, hash browns and ranch sauce. It was really tasty but a pain to eat. I ended up brushing the toppings off as it was awkward.

With drinks this was $43. I know it’s theme park food so I can’t complain and I’m not but our meal at Culvers was cheaper just to put into perspective.

Edited at 07:57 AM.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List