Old 11 Jun 19, 11:15 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
TWISTEE TREAT ICE CREAM

So after our poor meal at Manny’s we wanted a little pick me up in the form of some Ice Cream. Luckily a little way down the 192 was a Twistee Treat. There are a few of these dotted around. It’s a little booth in the shape of an ice cream with seating outside.

The one we went to was fairly busy. A good sign if you ask me. We had a little wait to order but it gave us a chance to have a look at the menu without panicking at the window! We chose a bench and waited once we ordered.

Evie didn’t fancy anything after her lone successful meal at Manny’s. Lily surprised me by going for something as she’s not a massive ice cream fan. She went for a cookie dough sundae with chopped nuts and a cherry on top! She really enjoyed this.

Kelly went for chocolate fudge sundae again with nuts and a cherry. She again said this was really good.

I went for a chocolate and vanilla soft serve in a cup. This was really good and I really enjoyed it.

All three came to a total of just under $11 so pretty good value. Definitely somewhere we’d go again if looking for an ice cream fix! We felt happier after this!

Edited at 03:39 PM.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List