Old 12 Jun 19, 12:31 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
KUSAFARI BAKERY ANIMAL KINGDOM

:SORRY I KNOW I’M TAKING A WHILE TO FINISH THIS BUT WE ARE STILL HOMELESS DUE TO BUILDING ISSUES AND STILL AT THE IN LAWS. SHOULD BE ALL DONE BY FRIDAY, HOPEFULLY

This was one morning we didn’t have time for breakfast. We’d done Virgin check in at Disney Springs first thing and then had to be at Animal Kingdom to use our Flights Of Passage fastpass. Once we done this we were heading towards Africa so we decided to get a late breakfast snack.

Kusafari Bakery is somewhere we’ve been before. It’s on the same side as Tusker House but a bit further down towards the Safari. They have a nice selection of pastries. Although we’ve been before I did embarrass myself by trying to get served at the collection window oblivious to the till and queue behind me

Kelly and Lily went for a chocolate twist each. They said they were good but Lily ended up with more on her face than she ate!

Evie went for a Colossal Cinnamon Roll. This was huge and too big for her but she really enjoyed it. I did help her out a little as well

I went for an Elephant Ear pastry. I’ve had one before and there pretty good. Pastry with the top covered in chocolate.

All pretty happy with our choices. Again missing those snack credits so it was $27.11 with a bottle of Diet Coke for me.

Edited at 12:12 PM.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List