View Single Post
Old 9 Apr 19, 05:29 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

I’m with Kate on the stunt show, I hated it in HS and I flat out refused to go in DLP.

A really productive morning in the Studios, definitely the right decision to skip Crush. I do wish they would install a FP line for it. We did it standby first thing and the wait wasn’t as awful as it looked once the park actually opened.

Armageddon was so intense; I was awaiting impending doom the entire time.

I’m really excited about Ratatouille coming to World Showcase, I know some don’t agree with the use of IP in the pavilions but I’m all for it. I read a rumour years ago about them having once planned a magic carpet ride for Morocco, I think that would have been amazing.

Kate is correct, food shouldn’t touch. Particularly saucy foods. Lunch looks fab, I am really impressed with the buffets.

Haha at those pictures of a solemn Kate as you are leaving the park, I thought you’d brought Max along after all for a minute.

What a nightmare at Chef Mickey, not a nice end to the night. You really shouldn’t have been too embarrassed though as the hotel had made it clear to the restaurant that this shouldn’t have been happening.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List