View Single Post
Old 7 Jul 19, 12:03 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Well, in 8 minutes, we will be in to single digits and the excitement in the house is palpable.

Mandie has carried out several test packs and is currently at 8.6kg, wondering what else she can pack as she is determined not to ‘see herself off’. She finishes work at Midday and is meeting us direct from work on the railway platform at Truro. ( we will already have embarked at Penryn Grand Central Station).
The Scrap book is ready (Mandie updates it most days whilst on vacation having done the prep in previous months).

Dan (16 yrs) is excited (on the inside only) and says that he will start packing next Wednesday morning... we catch the train at Midday, Wednesday.

Matt (13 yrs) has decided which military rucksack to take and will be subject to close scrutiny in order that he packs none of his Army Cadet stuff (he has more survival kit than Johnny Rambo).

I have 4 night shifts to do, before 5 days of prepping my home for the 3 and a half weeks away.

Toby the cat is seemingly oblivious to the fact that he has a forthcoming vacation of his own.. at the local cattery. Ignorance is bliss!

Just hoping that we have not forgotten anything. The travel folder has been checked and scrutinised at least a dozen times!

The travel folder!

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196

Edited at 08:01 PM.
cornishfrogboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List