View Single Post
Old 1 Aug 19, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
DollyDimples
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by Minnie18 View Post
I voted for Dennys as its the only one I've used. If you come out Rosin Pointe doors and turn left then walk on that side for maybe a mile... The Dennys is fab really clean with great staff/good food. Our waitress there told us about her husband who worked in the emergency room and one day collapsed at work and died 😪 we sat in there for ages chatting away to the staff. It was really homely and for some reason minded me of Rosanne.

If you come out of Rosin Pointe and cross the road and walk up a bit. Bad service/unclean and bad food. We didn't leave a tip and couldn't wait to get out.
We went to this Denny's too and can second it being clean and friendly.

We only managed 3 offsite breakfast which were IHOP near Busch Gardens (really grotty and run down), the above mentioned Denny's which we all enjoyed and First Watch at Dr Philips.

First Watch won hands down for us. Great variety on the menu, clean modern decor and very friendly (but not in your face fake friendly) staff.
DollyDimples is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List