View Single Post
Old 10 Jul 20, 05:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Eiliko
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Laurabelle84 View Post
We're the opposite, they've extended us from 14 to 17 nights (supposed to be Fri to Fri now we're Wed to Fri). Also like you though we didn't get a say, it was just changed automatically on the date our seats became available to book on the flights. I got an email saying our booking was updated & when I logged on that's when I seen the changes (booked seats on the flights too just incase)

Manage my booking on the VH website updated to the new outbound date (inbound hadn't changed) - but they've also added on a random passenger to our booking & not extended our hotel stay, so they've made a mess of it.

Now I've got an email today asking to make a payment to get our Disney tickets so we can book the park days, but the amount they have quoted me to pay to get the tickets makes no sense & I can't speak to anyone as we're not travelling within the next 14 days.

I had a wee soft spot for VH & always preferred them with direct being an advantage... but I'm starting to get fed up with it all!
Yeah, that's consistent with what I'm hearing, they seem to be shortening the holiday for people going out on Saturdays and extending it for people going out on Fridays! My brother is going out a week before us on a Friday and this is exactly what has happened to his booking too.

We're the same, always loved VH but it's wearing thin now. I wish they'd just announce what it is they are doing and stick with it so everyone knows where they stand and can make alternative arrangements if needed.
Eiliko is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List