View Single Post
Old 23 Jul 16, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post
MissFortune
Imagineer

Day 1 (Thanksgiving): Buffalo Wild Wings

47th Street.

We wanted to go to Juniors but you couldn't even get near the door it was that busy. We wandered a few streets over and instead spotted Buffalo Wild Wings.

We sat in a little side booth.

There were hardly any people in but the staff were truly in Thanksgiving holiday mode and were very slow and hardly around in the dining room.

I had some sort of orangey cocktail.

We couldn't decide between normal wings or the boneless so both went for the Traditional and Boneless wings combo which lets you have both! Each was served with fries & coleslaw for $15.99.

If I remember correctly we both picked the Spicy garlic for our normal wings. I had Asian Zing on my boneless whereas Andy had Sweet BBQ.

Despite being about half way up the spice scale my two choices were really quite spicy! I really like spicy food thankfully. I think Andy was glad he chose the BBQ alongside of the Spicy garlic to give his mouth a bit of a break.

It was good value as there was so much food and we took some leftovers to go. Our first experience of BWW and it gets

Edited at 04:12 PM.
MissFortune is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List