Old 16 May 19, 05:22 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Edith’s food at TGi’s looks great, I’d had had to try it too. Love the mozzarella sticks at TGIs, the king of the mozzy stick.

Poor Edith not being offered any snacks on the flight, even if you hadn’t paid for her seat you’d think they would offer.

I know the case situation must have been ridiculously stressful but I had to chuckle at the idea of you manically bursting onto the TUI bus. Really impressed with Alamo helping you out, and a nice bit of luck too, I’m sure Alamo will have a loyal customer for life now.

Edith looks so content all day, not a hint of stress in travel day for her.
TGIs is always good isn't it. That little taste of the USA when you aren't there.

Haha, I'll never forget the Tui bus, and they will never forget me I'm sure. #crazylady. Needs must though. I was desperate x

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
Hurrah, I have been looking forward to this, so excited you have started!

What an absolute star Edith was on the flight, you made this look all too easy (Charlie I fear may be a whole different kettle of fish #prayforlisa). Such a nightmare with your bag being taken, so glad all was sorted whilst you was still there!

Also, how did you wrap up your car seat for the flight? We are going to take our own too, any tips most welcome!
We have an Issue car seat bag. Got it from Amazon I think. It's great as we pop some other luggage in with the car seat. It helps protect it and its free luggage allowance as they don't weight the seat.

Charlie will suppose you I'm sure. The whole flying thing is such a novelty to them, it keeps them interested and happy.

Originally Posted by margyloveswdw View Post
Wow, what a nightmare with the luggage but so pleased that Alamo were so helpful!

I can't believe how Edith was still going when you were at Millers; like you say, dream travel baby!

Looking forward to reading more.
Thanks for reading. Edith was a trooper for sure. The jet lag isn't so easy though. Still struggling a week on .
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List