View Single Post
Old 29 Apr 21, 07:09 AM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by JoJo88 View Post
Yes please! We’ve considered the Panhandle for future trips so would be interested to see what you get up to. Sounds like there may have been some drama along the way too, and who doesn’t love a bit of drama

Edit - as if by magic your first instalment appeared as I was typing! I like the sound of Ann. ‘we’re coming with you’ Was there a silent ‘if you don’t mind?’. Or was it more a silent ‘Whether you like it or not’?
Ann does not do ceremony. She is a truthsayer (as she sees it). A great friend to have.
There will be differences, drama and fun. I can assure you that we also remain extremely good friends.. who no longer vacation together. Whilst we love them dearly and in many ways are quite similar, once you get into the minutae, we are actually different in our vacation expectations and there is nothing wrong with that. We still had a brilliant 16 days together and they are top company. I would guess that it is our family that are the more unusual when it comes to vacationing.

Edited at 07:02 PM.
cornishfrogboy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List