View Single Post
Old 5 Dec 21, 02:24 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

I’ve recently started card crafting which means there’s far more ideas for my family to buy gift of craft supplies for me. Do you have any hobbies they could buy for? Jigsaws, notebooks, scrapbooks, knitting or sewing patterns or books maybe? Flowers, plants or plant pots also make nice gifts

I also love reading, if you enjoy reading maybe you could give them a list of books you’d like to read so they could choose one.

My eldest son bought us tickets to the theatre one year which was a wonderful surprise. Afternoon tea or a spa voucher is also nice. Possibly a voucher to use for a day out at a National Trust or similar type of house or gardens?

I prefer this type of gift to physical gifts now as over the years, I’ve accumulated so many ‘things’ and don’t really need the perfumes, toiletry sets, jewellery, bags or ornaments anymore

The charity gift idea is also really good as you are contributing something to someone who really needs it.
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List