minnie moomoo
VIP Dibber

So to sum things up.
We are away for 21 nights in August.
7 nights at Port Orleans Riverside
8 nights at Grande Villas Resort LBV
6 nights Cabana Bay Beach
With 1 sneaky double booked night at Hard Rock Hotel

Flying direct with Aer Lingus from Manchester.

We will be doing all the Disney World and Universal parks, including the waterparks.

The bed situation at each accommodation has yet to be fully settled, those with children will probably know this will cause disagreements. Even when they say they agree, once there someone will be huffed. 🤦

Riverside we have two queen beds and a pull down single.

Grande Villas we will be excited to move into a two bedroom suite.
A king en suite room, a twin bedroom and a double sofa bed in the living room.

Cabana bay resort has two queen beds and a sofa bed in the living room. I've been told this is hit and miss for comfort.

Hard Rock is just a standard double queen room that will have a pop up single bed wedged down by the wall.

I cannot wait.

Manchester Hotel

Oooo actually I have booked a pre flight hotel at the Premier Inn Runger Lane... Forgot to add that to the first post.

We stayed here in 2018 and it was fine. Super close to the airport.
I called the hotel direct and wanted information in accessible rooms. I was advised that they do not have accessible rooms right by the family rooms and we really need to be adjoining. In the end I booked a family room and a double. I will call closer to the time and double check that my request for adjoining rooms is showing.

£120 for both rooms

DLP, Davy Crocketts Ranch. Sept 2013. DLP, Sequoia lodge, GF, Oct 2014. DLP, Santa Fe, May 2015. DLP, Sequoia Lodge GF. May 2016. DLP, Sequoia Lodge. Aug 2017. Les Alicourts Resort 2017 WDW, Caribbean Beach Resort. Sept 2018 Camping La croix du vieux pont 2018 DLP, Sequoia Lodge, GF. Aug 2019.
WDW, Port Orleans Resort, Grande Villas Resort, Cabana Bay Resort. Aug 2022 DLP, Davy Crocketts Ranch. Aug 2023. Les Alicourts Resort 2023

Edited at 10:26 AM.
minnie moomoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List