View Single Post
Old 3 Mar 22, 10:12 AM  
Link to this Post
minnie moomoo
VIP Dibber

Airport Parking

Hi. I have been mulling over booking my parking for August over the last few days. Today I feel like I got a great price.

We are flying Aer Lingus from T2 and we really want the meet & greet parking. This makes getting ourselves, teens, Brook in her wheelchair and 5 large suitcases and carry ons to the entrance easier. I hate waiting for parking shuttles in the freezing cold hoping we manage to fit in the next one.
Manchester Airport website was coming in at £110, holiday extras was £97.

I remembered to check the money saving expert. Always good to check her as they tend to wrangle much better offers than elsewhere.
Came up with cheapest price I've seen so far...
I almost booked but I noticed that Holiday Extras warn that vehicles cannot be over 2m for the meet & greet service so my husband spend 15 minutes googling the dimensions of our Transporter 😃
1960cm whoop . Booked
3 weeks meet & greet parking for £85.
Bargain.

Sneaky shopping 😉
My daughter Vi has been on my phone and added her own shopping lists to my Shein, Boohoo, ASOS etc apps
Age 13 turning 14 before our trip her list is all sadly backless dresses 😑 and cropped tops 🤨
I am really going to miss looking for cute Disney Princess tops and tulle skirts.

Anyway I noticed that a couple of things she liked in Shein were in limited numbers for her size so I got them ordered... Along with about 10 other things as it's Shein and delivery takes so long, it's only worth it if you get loads of stuff 🤣🤣

Actual photo of my daughter

DLP, Davy Crocketts Ranch. Sept 2013. DLP, Sequoia lodge, GF, Oct 2014. DLP, Santa Fe, May 2015. DLP, Sequoia Lodge GF. May 2016. DLP, Sequoia Lodge. Aug 2017. Les Alicourts Resort 2017 WDW, Caribbean Beach Resort. Sept 2018 Camping La croix du vieux pont 2018 DLP, Sequoia Lodge, GF. Aug 2019.
WDW, Port Orleans Resort, Grande Villas Resort, Cabana Bay Resort. Aug 2022 DLP, Davy Crocketts Ranch. Aug 2023. Les Alicourts Resort 2023
minnie moomoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List