View Single Post
Old 12 May 22, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by colin39 View Post
Hey im all for mnsshp , lovely amazing night the fireworks were awesome and the staff/crews work outstandingly.
My gripe is August? 3 full months before Halloween?
I’m so glad they start it in August so international guests can go with school age kids in the summer holidays.

We went in August 2018 and had a great time despite getting rained off a bit at the start of the evening and spending a couple of hours queuing to meet Moana (it was not long after the movie had come out and this was the only way to meet her.)

I haven’t seen any details about meet and greets yet but as MNSSHP is so expensive, it’s worth having a plan of priorities since the time goes pretty quick.

Our favourite things at the 2018 party were riding Space Mountain in the pitch black which is back this year, meeting Ariel and Eric together, the allergy / vegan candy and the parade.

Just booked for August 16th as my teens were really keen to do it again this year. My 16 year old even said she would skip birthday presents this year if we could go 🤣.
moosha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List